Chris Brown + Rihanna - All Back megaupload



NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED I found the original videos on youtube (I dont remember the channels, but if you want me to credit you, I'll do it). Thanks to Ultimate Rihanna for some of the original videos I've used. If you have something negative to say about Rihanna and/or Chris, dont even bother writing below, cuz I'll delete it. Im a firm believer in forgiveness and redemption. Everyone deserves a second chance. Im sorry about the bad quality of the video. It's not perfect, I know, but I hope you enjoy it. Let me clear a couple of things up (just for the haters) - if you don't like Rihanna and Chris Brown together, do not watch or comment this video. I'm not interested in haters' opinions. I didnt make this video for you, so dont waste your time.
télécharger Chris Brown + Rihanna - All Back megaupload sur megaupload complet site de Chris Brown + Rihanna - All Back megaupload parole de Chris Brown + Rihanna - All Back megaupload cd album de Chris Brown + Rihanna - All Back megaupload sur rapidshare clip de Chris Brown + Rihanna - All Back megaupload megaupload Chris Brown + Rihanna - All Back megaupload hotfile

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © rihanna.